At 30, I new exactly who I was, and the road before me was much different than the one I'm on now. Kids were not in the immediate plan, I wasn't dating. Now I am graced with two of the most wonderful little people that I could ever hope for and I am recently married. There are many roads available and this is the one I'm on.

I am 33 years old. Mother, wife, sister, daughter, friend. Lover of photography, books, travel, camping, life.

The Southwest has almost always been my home, except for a stint in the Caribbean.

Three years ago my boys came into my life as foster children. The adoption was finalized April 21st 2009.

Two years ago Jay came into our lives. We were married September 19th. His real name is not Jay.

I don’t often write about the adults in my life since they don’t have a voice here to respond.

I rarely talk about religion or politics with people I don’t know. If you are here looking for either you are in the wrong place.
Kristine
edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment