The first year Jay and I were dating there was a stinkfest going on and sometimes I wonder why he stayed. I give him a huge amount of credit for even getting involved with someone who has kids since he didn’t have any of his own. Not to mention such young kids. He wasn’t dating just me, he was dating Us, and he has been fantastic from the start.

I, on the other hand, lied that whole first year until I got busted. If he hadn’t busted me I’d still be lying. And even after he found out the awful truth, he still stayed. He’s a great guy and puts up with a lot. You see, I am a farter. Not the quiet, smells like roses kind but the sneaks up on you and peels paint off the walls kind. For a whole year I was able to get away with blaming Sport’s poopy diapers and my dog’s raunchy behind. But the good ol days ended when we took our first car trip with just the two of us.

It all changed after that trip, there was no hiding it then, I had to confess. Of course he was astounded that I kept my little secret from him for so long, in particular the way I did it. But mostly he laughed when he wasn’t racing to get the windows down. At least I never have to worry about him trying to dutch oven me because I could tear him up during payback time.

Man, I had a good thing going though, kind of wrong really, but a good thing. You see, when I felt a little something brewing I would pick up Sport and play with him until I did the deed and could blame him. I know how wrong that is but man it worked great. A little secret…I still do that in public. No idea what I’m going to do when they get older but I’ll figure that out later.

If Sport wasn’t close enough I could always call the dog over. Poor dog was probably pretty confused by it all, but what’s a girl to do. I mean, he was already making a pretty huge commitment just by dating me, if he had known the power I can wield he may have been scared off. Now that he is good and hooked he is stuck with me, stinky butt and all. Tee hee.
5 Responses
  1. Shannie Says:

    OH MY GOD, I'm laughing so hard at this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is just toooo.freaking.funny. Seriously. OMG.


  2. greygillfish Says:

    HYSTERICAL! I can't believe you posted this! Still laughing...


  3. doodlebelle Says:

    That is so funny! I am seriously laughing my ass off!


  4. Oh Lord! I have tears in my eyes, you are hilarious girl! Poor guy~~


  5. Kristine Says:

    Yea, I can't believe I posted this either, lol. There is something to be said about no one irl reading this blog.


Post a Comment