We had a great time and the boys had that exhausted sleep where you can carry them around and change all their clothes without a hint of them noticing. It was fantastic. And I don’t know what it is about my sis's guest bed but I sleep like I’m in a coma when we are there. I’m secretly devising a plot to steal it.
Here are a few reasons why the boys love going to my sister’s house:

The pond. The first thing they ask for when they wake up is if they can feed the turtles.

This piano will keep them occupied for as long as we can stand it. Sport loves it the most and will spend time trying out the different keys, first one, then another until he finds what he wants. It’s fun to watch.
And they got a car to drive, complete with Frisbee steering wheel and stick shift. She made them driver’s licenses and we all pulled them over to make sure they were carrying it. She gets so creative with them and just reminds me how much fun they are. Sometimes I find myself carried away with the routine of regular life and forget to enjoy them for being them.
Before they were placed with me I would get them once a week for four hours at a time. We would play the entire time and be really connected to that moment. I understand it is completely different being a parent full time and only getting four hours a week but it reminds me to stop sometimes and get on the floor with them. We are all happier after.
Oh and just because I found these on my camera also. Is anyone else surprised that we don't spend more time in the emergency room?

This is a typical day at our house for Buddy. He will fling himself off anything and I'm not sure I have been able to impress upon him the need to not do that from the stairs at it will give me a heart attack.



Get that boy in some gymnastics! :)
Sounds like you had a fun trip!
Cute, cute pics! Sounds like so much fun!
I really need to start checking into classes for them. They have so much energy like most kids and really need a place to send it. I'm so happy that the weather is getting nicer so they can be outside more.