This post is actually from November 2009 and is information that used to be on my sidebar. In an effort to pretty it up a bit I've moved it here.

Kristine – That would be me. I’m 33 and adoptive mom to Buddy and Sport. I wasn’t planning on having kids yet but sometimes change comes when, and how, you least expect it. If you take the risks, the rewards can be amazing. My world turned on end three years ago and while I’m still very much trying to figure it out, I love my life.

Jay - My Husband. We met online and it turns out we've lived about half a mile from eachother for the last five or so years. He is big time into hiking and camping and he loves to teach the boys all the boy things in life. He is a good man, a wonderful Dad, and I love him to pieces.

Buddy - He is my oldest and just turned 4. A very happy child with a smile that lights up the room. He is very energenic, loves to talk, and tries to be the boss. Buddy is my social butterfly and will talk to anyone. Placed with me Oct 2006. Adopted April 21, 2009.

Sport - Buddy's younger half brother and my nephew. He turned three in February and was also placed with me Oct 2006. He is the more reserved of the two but once he gets going he can't be stopped. Sport prefers to study the situation before becoming involved. He is adventerous and will climb most anything he can. Adopted April 21, 2009.

Tiger - The youngest of the boys but I have never met him. He turned 2 in August and has recently been placed in 'The System'. It grieves me to know that he is out there and not part of our family. I don't know how or if we can change that.

Pixie - Sport's younger half sister. She'll turn 2 in December and has been with her adoptive mother since birth. I've met her a couple times now and although I don't know much about her she is a happy baby with big blue eyes.
Labels:
Kristine
edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment