We got an early start Saturday morning and were at the trailhead around 9:30am. It was chilly and windy to start but warmed up to the perfect tempurature for hiking. The boys are hiking champs and had a great time even with me wanting to take a million photos.


I love Sport's gap toothed smile and I'm going to be a little sad when it gets fixed.

Jay and Sport navigating the rocks.

He's very excited to play in the sand.

'Show me your silly face'

You don't need snow to make angels.



Waiting for the post hike cookies to be done.


I love Sport's gap toothed smile and I'm going to be a little sad when it gets fixed.

Jay and Sport navigating the rocks.

He's very excited to play in the sand.

'Show me your silly face'

You don't need snow to make angels.



Waiting for the post hike cookies to be done.



The boys are super cute!
I Love a gap toothed smile too.
WOW! These photos are great!!!! My fave is Sport in his glasses. That grin is adorable. The boys are so cute, and I think your pictures are sharp and in focus. I don't know what you were talking about earlier. Love that they were making sand angels. Can't wait to see more. :)