Dear Mr. Sanford,
I’d like to welcome you to the neighborhood, I hope you’ll be leaving soon.
Was it really necessary for you and your son to drag all your heavy ass crap down the metal truck ramp at 5am on a Saturday? I understand its a million degrees during the day but it’s still cool enough at say, 7am. I understand moving is a pain and you get it done when you can so I won’t complain to much about that.
However, do your dogs need to bark wildly at 5:30am on a Sunday, or Monday, or Wednesday? Hmm. Probably not. Thanks for letting them take Tuesday off, that was nice.
Also, what the hell is all that crap in the front yard?
I see you are changing it each day but do you think you could actually move INTO the house instead of your garage throwing up all over the yard? That would be great, thanks.
Love,
Your Neighbor
I’d like to welcome you to the neighborhood, I hope you’ll be leaving soon.
Was it really necessary for you and your son to drag all your heavy ass crap down the metal truck ramp at 5am on a Saturday? I understand its a million degrees during the day but it’s still cool enough at say, 7am. I understand moving is a pain and you get it done when you can so I won’t complain to much about that.
However, do your dogs need to bark wildly at 5:30am on a Sunday, or Monday, or Wednesday? Hmm. Probably not. Thanks for letting them take Tuesday off, that was nice.
Also, what the hell is all that crap in the front yard?
I see you are changing it each day but do you think you could actually move INTO the house instead of your garage throwing up all over the yard? That would be great, thanks.
Love,
Your Neighbor
Labels:
Jerks



OH NO! I hope it gets better soon.
that sucks. we had loud barking dog at 5am problems once... one call to police took care of it. yeah, we're jerks like that.