Sport,
I know how much you love the animals and could sit and watch every animal at the zoo All.Day.Long. I also understand that for you, the petting zoo is a little utopia where you can touch and feed the goats, pigs, sheep, and whatever else a petting zoo might have. It is great fun and I appreciate that you are learning a great deal.
But please, for the sake of your mother's sanity, do not kiss the goats.
Ick!
I know how much you love the animals and could sit and watch every animal at the zoo All.Day.Long. I also understand that for you, the petting zoo is a little utopia where you can touch and feed the goats, pigs, sheep, and whatever else a petting zoo might have. It is great fun and I appreciate that you are learning a great deal.
But please, for the sake of your mother's sanity, do not kiss the goats.
Ick!
Labels:
Sport



Nice... I always say "I am not kissing that mouth" but who can resist!