I have this little mid morning ritual that makes me quite happy. It’s silly really but it gets me through the morning hump and I look forward to it. Every weekday morning, especially during the summer months, I have my yummy cup of hot chai tea at 10am. During the summer one of the guys here likes the AC to run about 4 degrees so a hot cup yummy goodness is fabulous. Seriously, even though it’s 110 outside I keep a sweatshirt with me to wear.
Yesterday morning I grabbed a spoon from the dishwasher and was on my way. Ten o’clock rolls around and I make my cup, heat the water, put in the mix, and start stirring with my clean spoon from the dishwasher. Stirring the cup in anticipation makes me smile, my office peeps love the smell and usually someone pops in to chat awhile. After our conversation about whatever was over, I scooped up my first sip of goodness on my clean spoon that I took from the dishwasher this morning…and there it was. The big ol hunk of dried up spaghetti leftover from last nights dinner, stuck to my spoon. Ugh.
Yesterday morning I grabbed a spoon from the dishwasher and was on my way. Ten o’clock rolls around and I make my cup, heat the water, put in the mix, and start stirring with my clean spoon from the dishwasher. Stirring the cup in anticipation makes me smile, my office peeps love the smell and usually someone pops in to chat awhile. After our conversation about whatever was over, I scooped up my first sip of goodness on my clean spoon that I took from the dishwasher this morning…and there it was. The big ol hunk of dried up spaghetti leftover from last nights dinner, stuck to my spoon. Ugh.



Post a Comment