We love to go camping and hiking and get out as much as possible. Jay is especially avid and has been all over the southwest. I'm not sure there is a canyon or campsite he has not been to. It's fun to watch him talking with the boys and teaching them boy things. I am killing time at work looking through some photos and thought I would put a couple of them up.
These are from a camping trip a couple months ago. All my boys heading up the trail.
The great thing about camping, boys and dogs alike sleep long and hard. Adults get to sit up by the fire and have a conversation. Neato!
My poor little girl was cold. She wore my thermal shirt all night and slept in my sleeping bag.
Tee hee! I'm already stocking up on embarrassing photos to show their furture girlfriends. I'm a mean mommy.
I was wondering if anyone has had any problems with having their photos up on their blogs? Since my kids are not legally mine yet I would break all sorts of laws here if I posted them but in a few more months that won't be the case. I worry about privacy and if anyone has had any issues by being so open on the internet. Crazy stalker people or anything. I grew up in a cop kind of household so we tend to be more on the cautious side.
Labels:
camping



I worry about the photos too, but never had a problem (thankfully)... you just never know.. looks like a fun trip!
I wonder about it, but I haven't had any problems. I figure if Dooce can do it with 4 million readers, I can do it to. My blog is actually for my kids whenever they get interested, so the pics are for them to look back on. :)
That's another reason I started the blog. I figured it would be great for my kids to be able to look back on. Part of the reason I was thinking more about using more photos once the adoption gets done.
Thanks for the input!