Aww. Jay bought me a sweater last night and I love, love, love it. It feels like a nice warm hug and I'm never going to take it off. Even better, my tea is heating up and even though I'm at work I feel like there is a fire place and I should have a book. Hmmm, happy.

Does anyone have any idea how hard it is to get rid of these?




They were in a box outside my boys daycare with a note saying the momma got run over and the person didn't have the heart to take them to the pound. Well, the pound is a couple blocks from my office and I certainly have the heart. Look at them, they will be adopted out in no time.

Um, wrong. The SPCA couldn't take them because they have no room and they can't be put up for adoption until they are at least 12 weeks old. They are about five weeks old now. Well crap. So instead of dropping them off on my way to work somehow I let them talk me into fostering them.

Labels:
Kristine
edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment