Buddy was in the bathroom where there is a long mirror hanging behind the door. He had been in there for a while so I went to check on him;
Me: 'Hey Dude, what are you doing in there.'
Buddy: 'I'm trying to look at my butt.'
Me: 'Oh.'
At the store last Christmas;
Buddy, quietly: ‘Excuse me.’
Buddy, loud enough for other shoppers to hear quite well ‘Hey Mom, I said excuse me for my butt!’
Me: ‘Thanks for that Dude.’
In a public restroom;
Buddy: ‘Mom, you got poops?’
Sport: ‘You go poopies Mommy?’
Me: ‘Hey boys, look at that over there.’
Buddy: ‘Mommy, you got a lot of poops.’
Sport: ‘Good job Mommy, you did it!’
No, we were not alone and yes, I could hear other women giggling.
Buddy: ‘Mom, I got an owie on my finger.’
Me: ‘Oh yea, how did you get it.’
Buddy: ‘At Wal-Mart. There was a river, and I fell in the river, and there was a shark, and the shark came and bit me. That’s how I got my owie.’
Me: ‘Next time you tell that shark that people are not for biting.’
Jay: ‘Who is going to be President?’
Buddy: ‘Barack Obama’
Sport: ‘ME!’
Me: 'Hey Dude, what are you doing in there.'
Buddy: 'I'm trying to look at my butt.'
Me: 'Oh.'
At the store last Christmas;
Buddy, quietly: ‘Excuse me.’
Buddy, loud enough for other shoppers to hear quite well ‘Hey Mom, I said excuse me for my butt!’
Me: ‘Thanks for that Dude.’
In a public restroom;
Buddy: ‘Mom, you got poops?’
Sport: ‘You go poopies Mommy?’
Me: ‘Hey boys, look at that over there.’
Buddy: ‘Mommy, you got a lot of poops.’
Sport: ‘Good job Mommy, you did it!’
No, we were not alone and yes, I could hear other women giggling.
Buddy: ‘Mom, I got an owie on my finger.’
Me: ‘Oh yea, how did you get it.’
Buddy: ‘At Wal-Mart. There was a river, and I fell in the river, and there was a shark, and the shark came and bit me. That’s how I got my owie.’
Me: ‘Next time you tell that shark that people are not for biting.’
Jay: ‘Who is going to be President?’
Buddy: ‘Barack Obama’
Sport: ‘ME!’
Labels:
Buddy,
Sport,
The things they say



Why do they feel the need to talk SOO loud in restrooms about Poop! I cannot count the times my girls have embarassed me like that!
I love this post, and what a great laugh!
Hey Kristine, although letting you know wasn't in the official rules of this one, I tagged you, and figured it would be nice if you knew about it. lol.