I've been seriously slacking in the blog world due to my real world. So a short but not too boring post.

I got Engaged!!!-)

He asked me Christmas morning and was wonderfully sweet. I love that man. It feels incredible knowing that sometime in the (hopefully) near future my little family will be all legal. Adoption will be final and sometime further down the road we will be getting married. The closest we've come to talking about a date is 'sometime in the fall'. I can't think beyond that until adoption is done. Of course we will have another adoption after the wedding sometime so Jay can also adopt the boys.

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday filled with laughter, family, and friends.
Labels: , ,
Kristine
edit post
5 Responses
  1. Miss JC Says:

    Oh my gosh..that is so incredible! That is truly a beautiful love story... I'm so happy for you! Everything thing seems to be falling in place! Thanks for your input on fostering a child. I will look into the link you sent me. Congrats!



  2. Congratulations!!! What a wonderful Christmas!


  3. greygillfish Says:

    A BIG CONGRATS to you and your fiance! Hoping the adoptions go as planned and on time. I know the waiting can be difficult. I am experiencing that with a family member. Waiting for the finality of it all is stressful. Hopefully, I will be posting about the completion of the adoption soon and I hope you do too.

    Good Luck on your work project.

    Happy New Year!


  4. Shannie Says:

    YAY! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!!!! Can't wait to hear more.


Post a Comment