It totally looks like I am trying to steal power from the neighbors. Nice.

This is in front of the neighbors house and the cable runs up the yard, across my drive way, and around the garage to the electrical panel:

In particular I like the cable tie they used to keep the panel cover closed. I'm sure between that and the electrical tape it's totally safe. I can't wait to see how long in stays this way.
Today is the day for our appointment with the adoption worker. I'm very excited to be getting this major step taken along the path to finalizing the adoption. Yesterday, while straightening up the house I realized just how much I want the county out of our lives. I'm tired of having the stress of someone else having control over our lives. I'm so ready to be done with it.

This is in front of the neighbors house and the cable runs up the yard, across my drive way, and around the garage to the electrical panel:

In particular I like the cable tie they used to keep the panel cover closed. I'm sure between that and the electrical tape it's totally safe. I can't wait to see how long in stays this way.
Today is the day for our appointment with the adoption worker. I'm very excited to be getting this major step taken along the path to finalizing the adoption. Yesterday, while straightening up the house I realized just how much I want the county out of our lives. I'm tired of having the stress of someone else having control over our lives. I'm so ready to be done with it.
Labels:
Adoption,
kitchen sink



This is crazy!