I am bored out of my mind. No creative juices flowing, no desire to do anything I could be doing while at work. Last week I spent probably 37 of 40 hours while at work just bouncing around the internet. The thought of doing it again this week has me feeling like my brain is slowly leaking out of my ears.

What I would really like to do is go home, but I can't. Being broke sucks and sitting here waiting for someone else to do their job so I can do mine sucks also.

Sorry if you're reading this, nothing but whine today. Ugh.
Labels:
Kristine
edit post
2 Responses
  1. crone51 Says:

    Hi there. I just surfed on over from my nieces blog( tiptoeing through the tulips) and wanted to say "hi". I read a few of your entries- your kids are gorgeous ! And yes, isn't it odd that life takes us to places we never considered going? Always an adventure. Good luck to you and yours..


  2. I would like to whine right along with you... but I feel like that is all I have done lately... nice to hear it from someone else.


Post a Comment