Next Monday could be one of the most important days of my life. Next Monday could be the day that I'm crying for joy and unable to form words. Next Monday at 9am could be adoption day!!
I'm already having a hard time forming words. I have to wait to hear back from the attorney to confirm, but that is the day he requested.
I can't think now.
And dammit Mom, answer your phone.
I'm already having a hard time forming words. I have to wait to hear back from the attorney to confirm, but that is the day he requested.
I can't think now.
And dammit Mom, answer your phone.
Labels:
Adoption



I'll be praying everything goes your way!!
WOOHOO! Friday is our adoption day as well. My cousin has been waiting over two years, and I couldn't be more excited! I hope and pray that everything goes great for you! Can't wait to see pictures from your blessed day!
How exciting!!!!! YAY! What a big day next Monday will be for you guys!