I picked the boys up from daycare yesterday and the director told me I had an incident report to sign. We get these whenever there has been some sort of injury or accident and I'm used to getting them for the boys. I used to get one at least once a week for Sport from kids biting him.

This is the first time in two years that I've had to sign one for one of my kids doing something. Sport decided he was going to get his for all the biting he received when he was younger. I felt awful and embarrassed when the director told me he bit another kid. Until she told me the rest of the story and then I felt bad for laughing. It seems the other kid wouldn't let Sport go down the slide. A grave offence to a three year old. The other kid must have been laying down on the slide and left him in prime position because Sport leaned right down and bit his butt.

I probably shouldn't have laughed but the director was as well. He must have chomped down pretty good because he left a big bruise on the poor kid's rear end. Of course we had a long chat about not biting our friends but it had to wait till we got home so I could stop laughing.
Labels:
Kristine
edit post
2 Responses
  1. Cristin Says:

    That's a riot! Graham gave a little girl a black eye once... I felt like such a jerk when I dropped him off at school and had to face the girl's mother....


  2. I had to read this to my hubby...we are both laughing!


Post a Comment