It seems that Jay and I are so cool and our wedding is going to be so happening that people are offended when not invited. For some crazy wedding reason we are expected to invite some people we barely know to our wedding. Also, some people that we know entirely to well and wouldn't otherwise choose to spend an hour with.
Um...Why?
Some of these people have way to much baggage that they are willing to publicly share. Some of them I don't even like or respect. Why in the world would I want that at our wedding?
Here is some added perspective, I didn't invite my dad to the wedding to avoid the drama. So, does anyone really think I will invite someone else's drama when I won't invite my own?
I refuse to be stressed out over our wedding even when people try to make me. It won't work so stop trying. Just accept that a wedding can actually be a good time for everyone, including the bride and groom.
Um...Why?
Some of these people have way to much baggage that they are willing to publicly share. Some of them I don't even like or respect. Why in the world would I want that at our wedding?
Here is some added perspective, I didn't invite my dad to the wedding to avoid the drama. So, does anyone really think I will invite someone else's drama when I won't invite my own?
I refuse to be stressed out over our wedding even when people try to make me. It won't work so stop trying. Just accept that a wedding can actually be a good time for everyone, including the bride and groom.
Labels:
wedding



Um, yeah. What's up with THAT? I would just say no and forget about it. You are right, you do NOT want that at YOUR wedding!
Yep. These are some of the reasons I didn't have a wedding... we eloped... no regrets!