Dear Case Worker #15,
Sorry, I didn't catch your name but at this point I really don't care what it is. Thank you for your call on Friday to let me know that our adoption day will be Tuesday, way to keep on top of things. Since we have an adoption worker and a lawyer, I had heard when the date would be. But thanks for making sure.
And yes, I had planned on attending the adoption proceeding, it's sort of the point for the kids and I to be there. Again, thanks for checking on that.
As for the six month court review of our case that is the following day. No, I don't see a need for me to be there since they boys will legally be in my custody, not the County's. I don't care what any of you have to say on Wednesday. Seem like yet another massive waste of time and resources to even keep the court date. Doesn't the adoption the day prior let you know how things are progressing.
Thank you also for your phone call this morning. I'm not sure why you think you need to visit the boys again today since Case Worker #14 just did it last week but hey, you go ahead and manage your time to best benefit of all the other cases you have. I guess it's not enough that you will see them tomorrow morning at the court house which is 100 yards from your office. Please make good use of your time by driving across town to see them at daycare today.
Thanks again for your time, now please get some real work done and stop bothering me.
(Oops, forgot to tell her that the boys aren't at daycare today. I hope she calls me back before she leaves.)
Sorry, I didn't catch your name but at this point I really don't care what it is. Thank you for your call on Friday to let me know that our adoption day will be Tuesday, way to keep on top of things. Since we have an adoption worker and a lawyer, I had heard when the date would be. But thanks for making sure.
And yes, I had planned on attending the adoption proceeding, it's sort of the point for the kids and I to be there. Again, thanks for checking on that.
As for the six month court review of our case that is the following day. No, I don't see a need for me to be there since they boys will legally be in my custody, not the County's. I don't care what any of you have to say on Wednesday. Seem like yet another massive waste of time and resources to even keep the court date. Doesn't the adoption the day prior let you know how things are progressing.
Thank you also for your phone call this morning. I'm not sure why you think you need to visit the boys again today since Case Worker #14 just did it last week but hey, you go ahead and manage your time to best benefit of all the other cases you have. I guess it's not enough that you will see them tomorrow morning at the court house which is 100 yards from your office. Please make good use of your time by driving across town to see them at daycare today.
Thanks again for your time, now please get some real work done and stop bothering me.
(Oops, forgot to tell her that the boys aren't at daycare today. I hope she calls me back before she leaves.)
Labels:
Adoption



Sorry, you had a frustrating time with all this, BUT TOMMORROW IS THE DAY! YEAH!!!! I can't wait to check in here to know that it is official. I will be thinking about you. - Becky