In October 2006 I started a journey that I never knew I wanted to be on. Yesterday the first part of that journey finally ended and a new one began. Yesterday at 9am, ‘I’ legally became ‘We’.

There are still two more legs of this journey to complete our ‘We’. Jay and I will be married in September then we will start the process of adoption again for him to adopt the boys. I sometimes marvel at the backward way my family has come about but I am eternally grateful for the life I have.

My mind and heart are still swirling with thoughts and emotions leaving me without many words but a picture is worth a thousand right? So here they are:



This is my all time favorite picture of the boys and was taken about a year and a half ago. This is what happens when you give up telling boys to 'stop throwing dirt at your brother.' Sport is on the left and Buddy on the right.




They constantly amaze me with how close they are to each other. Rarely will they play in different rooms and the first thing they do in the morning is look for the other one.




Buddy is on the left in this photo. They were incredibly proud of themselves for this little setup.




This is from our backpacking trip last month. They boys were so proud to have their own camping cups.



I love this picture of Buddy. It just shows his goofy happy personality so well.




One of my favs of Sport, also from our backpacking trip. If your wondering about the lack of bottom teeth, he was born with them but they fell out after a couple days. So, until his adult teeth grow in he has a great straw holder.


I forgot to upload my camera so I'll probably post a couple from the adoption ceremony since they were so stinking cute in their shirts and ties.
Labels: ,
Kristine
edit post
2 Responses
  1. greygillfish Says:

    Oh, I am almost in tears all over again. I am so happy for you and Jay, and the boys. They are both adorable, and I am glad you are able to share pictures of them now. I look forward to seeing the ones from yesterday...I bet they looked striking in their ties.

    CONGRATS!


  2. They are so cute!! Congrats lady! What blessings you have :)


Post a Comment