Dear all the well meaning people that clearly don't know me that well,

While I appreciate your well wishes on my first mother's day, this is not my first mother's day. I've been a mother for two and a half years. Just because the county has finally decided to get their heads out of their collective asses and finalize the adoption does not negate the last two years. I've been fortunate enough to have already celebrated two mother's days with my sons and this will be my third.

Please feel free to wish me a happy mom's day, I think it's wonderful. But do not act as if my family didn't count and wasn't a real family until the county said so. That just pisses me off.

Thanks.
Labels:
Kristine
edit post
2 Responses
  1. OUCH~~

    Hope you have a great weekend with all your boys!!


  2. Weighting4It Says:

    Hi there! New to your blog and wanted to say hi. Found you thru OSBs. Happy Mother's Day (just a little early)!!


Post a Comment