I love me some Craigslist and have been selling stuff left and right the last two months or so. It can be frustrating dealing with some people who are inconsiderate of my time but it's worth it. I'm getting a ton of stuff out of the house and am making pretty good money for it.
Today I have been relisting items that didn't sell last week, mostly furniture. There is a big ol brown chair that is super comfortable and in good condition that I'm selling for a whole $20. For some reason it struck a nerve with this guy and he sent me this email:
"Why don't you put that chair outside your Trailer Home and hope the garbage men will take it. You have incredible nerve to ask people to pay you many for the piece of shit."
His name comes up as, I kid you not, 'Dan the Man.' Ha.
My response:
"Hi Dan the Man,
If you are going to be so rude as to insult people you don't even know then you should at least try to use proper English.
Thanks for your input,
Kristine"
Oh I hope, I hope he sends me another email. I could use some entertainment today. In the mean time I'm going to subscribe to every type of spam email crap I can find with his email address. It just so happens I'm alone at work today and have nothing else to do.
Update: Well, he never responded so that wasn't so much fun. I did find a fun website where you can sign up for about 160 newsletters all at once so I hope he enjoys his new reading material.
Today I have been relisting items that didn't sell last week, mostly furniture. There is a big ol brown chair that is super comfortable and in good condition that I'm selling for a whole $20. For some reason it struck a nerve with this guy and he sent me this email:
"Why don't you put that chair outside your Trailer Home and hope the garbage men will take it. You have incredible nerve to ask people to pay you many for the piece of shit."
His name comes up as, I kid you not, 'Dan the Man.' Ha.
My response:
"Hi Dan the Man,
If you are going to be so rude as to insult people you don't even know then you should at least try to use proper English.
Thanks for your input,
Kristine"
Oh I hope, I hope he sends me another email. I could use some entertainment today. In the mean time I'm going to subscribe to every type of spam email crap I can find with his email address. It just so happens I'm alone at work today and have nothing else to do.
Update: Well, he never responded so that wasn't so much fun. I did find a fun website where you can sign up for about 160 newsletters all at once so I hope he enjoys his new reading material.
Labels:
Jerks



Ha! love it!!
HA! That is hillarious! You must post his reply if you get one.
I am in shock that people could be so rude.
What a jerk! I love that you responded!
I heart Craig's List too!