I just bought this:

I'm very excited but kind of freaking out a bit. It's been a long time since I've spent that much money for something I don't really need. This is purely a want. But oh how I want it.
It will be perfect for our upcoming honeymoon and think of the money I will save in film developing. Canon was really the only choice for me since I already have Canon lenses and accesories.
So, be forwarned, upcoming picture overload when I get my new toy.
In case anyone has a mind like my best friend. 'Perfect camera for the honeymoon,' does not mean naked pictures. Well, at least not for the blog.

I'm very excited but kind of freaking out a bit. It's been a long time since I've spent that much money for something I don't really need. This is purely a want. But oh how I want it.
It will be perfect for our upcoming honeymoon and think of the money I will save in film developing. Canon was really the only choice for me since I already have Canon lenses and accesories.
So, be forwarned, upcoming picture overload when I get my new toy.
In case anyone has a mind like my best friend. 'Perfect camera for the honeymoon,' does not mean naked pictures. Well, at least not for the blog.



WOOHOO is all I can say! I just got a new Cannon in May and am still getting used to it. I can't wait to see your beautiful pics! You deserve it...now start shooting.
HAHA about the honeymoon pictures. Thanks for the explanation. LOL!
Oh, come on... Sure they can be for the blog! ;-)
Congrats on your new purchase. I love Cannons. I need a new one, too. Hmmm... I need to work on that with the Mister. Maybe new baby can = new camera...
I've always been exclusively Canon too. But nothing as fancy as that! Have fun with it... and I hope you do take some naked pictures... even if no one ever sees them... I wish I'd done it when I was young and hot.