And feeling back to normal again. I don’t get sick often but when it happens it’s usually pretty rough. It’s not just the feeling crappy that gets me but watching the dishes pile up and the house just get funky, ugh. Thankfully Jay came home Thursday and jumped right in making me feel better. He ran the dishwasher, started laundry, played with the boys, fed the dogs, and all the while asked me what I needed and never complained a bit. I am a lucky woman and I don’t think I tell him enough.
We spent the weekend at my mom’s with my sister and had a great time. Nothing much got accomplished but we talked a lot about wedding stuff and planned a few things. My sister also brought this little gal with her:

Oh my I want to steal this dog. Except the part where she is going to be on medications forever and might need really expensive surgery and the special diet stuff. She was in love with Buddy and followed him everywhere.
We spent the weekend at my mom’s with my sister and had a great time. Nothing much got accomplished but we talked a lot about wedding stuff and planned a few things. My sister also brought this little gal with her:

Oh my I want to steal this dog. Except the part where she is going to be on medications forever and might need really expensive surgery and the special diet stuff. She was in love with Buddy and followed him everywhere.
Labels:
kitchen sink,
pets



Post a Comment