I haven't posted in a couple days because I don't really have anything to say that isn't whining. So, please feel free to skip this post entirely because there is going to be nothing useful or interesting in it. Just me whining.
Yesterday I woke up with a sore throat that slowly progressed into a sore body. My skin hurts. Whenever I eat or drink something my mouth tastes like drinking orange juice after brushing your teeth. Ick. Gum, water, brushing twice this morning, not helping.
I'm not getting enough sleep the last couple days, just can't get comfortable or turn off the brain. Sport has been up twice this week with a bloody nose. I don't know if it's normal but when my kids get a bloody nose it's usually about 2am and they gush blood. When it finally stops then I get to start cleaning the blood out of the carpet. Always a joy.
Jay has been out of town since Wednesday and won't be home till tomorrow. Besides missing him I very much wish he were home so he could entertain the boys and take care of my whiny self. I'd rather be at home sleeping right now instead of work but for the first time in a week I actually have work to do and it needs to be done by tomorrow morning.
Whine, whine, blah, blah.
Just so this post isn't completely pathetic here is a picture of my wedding bouquet that my wonderfully talented mom and sister in law made last weekend.
Yesterday I woke up with a sore throat that slowly progressed into a sore body. My skin hurts. Whenever I eat or drink something my mouth tastes like drinking orange juice after brushing your teeth. Ick. Gum, water, brushing twice this morning, not helping.
I'm not getting enough sleep the last couple days, just can't get comfortable or turn off the brain. Sport has been up twice this week with a bloody nose. I don't know if it's normal but when my kids get a bloody nose it's usually about 2am and they gush blood. When it finally stops then I get to start cleaning the blood out of the carpet. Always a joy.
Jay has been out of town since Wednesday and won't be home till tomorrow. Besides missing him I very much wish he were home so he could entertain the boys and take care of my whiny self. I'd rather be at home sleeping right now instead of work but for the first time in a week I actually have work to do and it needs to be done by tomorrow morning.
Whine, whine, blah, blah.
Just so this post isn't completely pathetic here is a picture of my wedding bouquet that my wonderfully talented mom and sister in law made last weekend.



Post a Comment