Last night my sister and I talked about anything and everything for a while, something we haven't done in a long time. We've haven't for a little while and it was great to get connected again. I feel out of touch and not quite myself when I don't get that interaction from my family and close friends.

She listens to a ton of music and there is always something great that I've never heard coming through the speakers when we visit. Last night she told me about this Auzzie guy called Xavier Rudd. Never heard of him but I can't stop listening now. He's a bit of a mix of Dave Mathews and Bob Marley.

I haven't figured out how to upload a video so you can check him out here. It's interesting to watch him play so many instruments at the same time and still be able to sing. I have a problem with pat your head and rub your belly. Plus, I love the sound of a didgeridoo. There is something about it that draws me in and captures my complete attention.
Labels:
Kristine
edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment