I saw this lovely parking job at the grocery store yesterday.




It's hard to see from the picture but this genius decided to take up four spaces to keep other cars from parking close. This kind of lack of courtesy drives me crazy.

I was a parking attendant for 10 years, I'm pretty good at it. I made sure to park in one of the spaces being used. Had I been in my car instead of Jay's you wouldn't have been able to put two sheets of paper between our bumpers. When I was done shopping I was completely delighted to see the two other cars parked behind the red one. To bad I had to leave before the red car did.


Meet one of my dogs, Dakota:



He was hiding in my shower the other night. This surprised me only because the light wasn't on and he is scared of the dark. He's also afraid of my camera, strange noises, loud noises, bubble wrap, and any number of other things. He has a fiercesome bark but if he hears a scary noise he will get behind me while I check it out.


This is what I painted in the boys room a couple weeks ago and I'm so happy with the way it turned out.


I am far from the crafty one in my family but for some reason I've been channeling Martha Stewart the last year or so. This project was inspired from Sarah at Thrifty Decor Chick. I wish I knew the exact post but she has so many fantastic ideas it's hard to keep track.


Halloween 2009



Sport was Bumblebee from Transformers and Buddy was Optimus Prime for the second year. Trick or Treating was a blast of course and they got quite the haul of candy. It seems once again, my boys are starting young. I heard a little princess tell her daddy, 'Bumblebee said I was pretty.'
Labels:
Kristine
edit post
3 Responses
  1. Susan Says:

    Love the boys room! Enjoyed your random things.


  2. Those first two pictures are awesome! I love that you parked in that spot - and that others followed suit. I think you must be a kindred spirit. Great job with the lettering in your boys' room! And thanks for stopping by this week!


  3. Cristin Says:

    Great costumes.. and love the wall in the boys' room.


Post a Comment