Maybe I haven't lived a very full life, or my experience is limited, but is there anything more humiliating than going to the gyno? For me, there isn't. I dread the appointment and it puts me in a funk all day. I have to leave in an hour and I'm angry, sad, anxious, and depressed. Is it normal to get so upset?

Sitting in the cold room in nothing but a paper shirt, waiting for the doctor. Put your legs in the stirrups, scoot forward, a little more, spread wider, this is going to be cold. I hate it.

I don't ever have to go of course, but what kind of choice is that. Cancer runs rampant through the women of my family, skipping a checkup isn't an option if I want to stay healthy. That leaves me feeling forced. Forced to be in the little room allowing someone to do things to me I don't want them to do. I'll cry when it's done.

I feel little. I don't want to go.
Kristine
edit post
1 Response
  1. Cristin Says:

    I'm weird, I don't mind going. I'd rather go to the groinocologist than the dentist...


Post a Comment