Back from Yellowstone and frantically trying to catch up at work. Didn't do an ounce of work for the two weeks prior to my trip but while I was gone everyone decided they needed their stuff right freaking now. Ugh.
So, quick update till I can post some pictures. The trip was ah-freaking-mazing!
Picture count:
Me - 845
Jay - 154 (amature)
Animals:
About 400 bison
30 something elk
15 Pronghorn Antelope
2 Mule Deer
1 bear :)
And a partridge in a pear tree.
Days gone: 9
Miles on the car: 2286
Showers: 4
Miles hiked: 29
Bug bites: 12
Sunglasses lost: 1
Happy, happy, happy!
Teaser pics...



So, quick update till I can post some pictures. The trip was ah-freaking-mazing!
Picture count:
Me - 845
Jay - 154 (amature)
Animals:
About 400 bison
30 something elk
15 Pronghorn Antelope
2 Mule Deer
1 bear :)
And a partridge in a pear tree.
Days gone: 9
Miles on the car: 2286
Showers: 4
Miles hiked: 29
Bug bites: 12
Sunglasses lost: 1
Happy, happy, happy!
Teaser pics...






Post a Comment