Meet Tucker.



I can't stand how cute this dog is. No one claimed him from the pound so I picked him up Thursday after he got snipped, shots, and microchipped. Tucker is so mellow and friendly, he's like a Great Dane living in a Chihuahua's body. He's a little thin but my mom is quickly working on that.

In nine more days Jay and I will be one our way to Yellowstone! We are leaving next Friday to drive to northern Utah where we will dump the kids with my dad and stepmom before driving to the park. This will be my first time to Yellowstone but I'm sure not my last. We will spend a day doing the typical must see stuff like Old Faithful and the scenic drives. Then we plan to spend three or four days in the back country and I'm beyond excited about it. Of course I'll bring my camera and I hope to get lots of photos of these,





And I think I might pee myself if I get to see these,



And I would love, love, love to see these,





Those last two I'd like to see while I'm in the car, with the windows up, and the doors locked. Not so much while I'm in my tent.

This trip could possibly be our last hurrah for awhile. After September we will be officially trying to concieve. I doubt there will be much camping for a while if we succeed.
Labels: , ,
Kristine
edit post
1 Response
  1. greygillfish Says:

    CONCIEVE!!!! I had no idea that you would try this soon! That is thrilling news! I am seriously giddy by reading that sentence. :)

    I can't wait to see what pictures you will take on your vacation! You are so good at capturing amazing shots of the outdoors. I think you missed your calling!

    Tent...those animals???? Are you NUTS? Don't answer that. HA!


Post a Comment