In the morning I'm going to meet my niece, Sport's half sister, and her adoptive mother. I'm excited because if he has a sibling out there I want to keep in contact and hope that they can know eachother as they grow up. There are a ton of questions rolling around in my head but the first one is whether or not she is my niece. If she really isn't then the other questions don't matter. For the most part I can still keep a little emotional distance since I don't really know. I'll have to wait and see how tomorrow goes.

Tiger I do know about and think about every day. He has been on my mind more and more lately but what to do about that? He's out there, I think I still know what state he is in. It up to me to decide if I really want to open that door. I have contact info for their birth mom so I could email her and ask how she and Tiger are doing. She still has my info and has never tried to ask how the boys are, I kind of wish she would.

Ideally Buddy and Sport would be able to grow up while having contact with Tiger. As they grow up they can decide what their relationship would be but I need to open that door to give them that opportunity. I kind of figured that by now he would have been in the system and we could keep in contact through the foster/adoptive parents. That is so sad to think but based on what I know it's realistic. I'm leaning more and more toward sending an email and probably would have already if her boyfriend wasn't in the picture. He has creeped me out since day one and although it's been close to two years, he has been to my house.

I'll probably be sending an email soon...I have to know.
Labels: ,
Kristine
edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment