The adoption packet is officially in the mail!! The process has finally started after so long. A few more months now and my boys will really be MY boys and I will no longer have to worry about 'what if...'
I will be able to travel with them without getting permission first (although I usually skip that part anyway).
I won't have to worry that if they have an accident the County will swoop in to take them first and ask questions later.
If something happens to me the County will not place them in another home, they will still be with my family.
We will officially and legally be the family that we already are and no one will be able to change that.
I can start looking into finding out about their half siblings. That could be done now but I have enough on my plate at the moment. They have a little half brother that I can't stop thinking about though. I hope he is okay but I don't know.
Labels: ,
Kristine
edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment