There are two ways to wake up in my house; 'Hey look at me! I'm up! I'm up! Why aren't you excited!!!' and 'What is that awful, bright thing in the sky and why are you bothering me?' I am of the latter along with Sport and one of my dogs. Buddy and the other dog are very much the former.

The typical morning starts with my love of the snooze button and when I finally haul out of bed my dog, Dakota, is bouncing around excited to start a day of wild doggie wonders of which he very much wants me to be a part. My other dog, Kaia, may lift her head up to look around, and she may not. One thing is for certain, she is not getting up.

I get downstairs and as soon as my foot hits the ground floor Buddy is asking if he can get up. I'm still trying to figure out how he knows I'm up, I think he and the dog are working together. When I go in the room he is all giggles, standing in his bed and ready to leap out when I say yes. Sport on the other hand rolls over to turn his face to his blanket and I can hear his little muffled voice say 'I'm still sleeping. Not ready.' Which makes it all the more sad that my shepard is sticking a very wet and cold nose right in his ear.

All this to talk about how Sport woke up this morning. It started off normal but then he lifted his head out of his blanket to look at me with great big eyes;
'Hey!' he shouts.
'What?' I say surprised.
'I got to ride the Shuttle Bus!'
He smiles brightly then happily lays his head back down looking quite satisfied.

It really is quite a Shuttle Bus.
Labels:
Kristine
edit post
1 Response
  1. doodlebelle Says:

    I just got caught up with your posts. Welcome to the Blogosphere! Can't wit to hear more!


Post a Comment