In the car today:
Me: Boys, we are going to buy your Halloween costumes tomorrow.
Buddy: We have to get our wings so we can fly.
Me: Good idea. I sure wish I could fly.
Buddy: We have to get our powers first, then we can fly.
Me: Oh. Where do we get our powers at?
Buddy: On our vacation at Wal-Mart. Do you want to come?
Me: Boys, we are going to buy your Halloween costumes tomorrow.
Buddy: We have to get our wings so we can fly.
Me: Good idea. I sure wish I could fly.
Buddy: We have to get our powers first, then we can fly.
Me: Oh. Where do we get our powers at?
Buddy: On our vacation at Wal-Mart. Do you want to come?
Labels:
The things they say



lol. My daughter once told me when she grew up she was going to buy her husband at Walmart. They do have everything you know.
Gosh, they really do have everything. lol.