Apparently it's Old Boyfriend Contact Kristine week and no one told me. A couple days ago a boyfriend from 14 years ago makes and apperance and now a boyfriend from about 8 years ago contacts me just a few days later. Why?
Why contact me? And why do I feel like such a jerk for wanting to ingore it and blow them off. Well, this one, because I did talk to the other one and let him know about my brother in law passing away. Which apparently made him want to call me. That would be a no.
Jay seems to think it's funny that I'm weirded out by this. I'm happy to know he's comfortable and not insecure about it.
On another note, we are going to see Pixie, Sport's half sister, after Thanksgiving. We will be celebrating her first birthday. Her adoptive mom is incredibly open about visiting with her parents and with the boys and I. Especially since she is driving here from another state just for this. I think it's wonderful that Sport will get to know his sister even though they won't grow up together. At least he will be able to talk with her and know her instead of just wondering. I am incredibly thankful to her mom for that.
Why contact me? And why do I feel like such a jerk for wanting to ingore it and blow them off. Well, this one, because I did talk to the other one and let him know about my brother in law passing away. Which apparently made him want to call me. That would be a no.
Jay seems to think it's funny that I'm weirded out by this. I'm happy to know he's comfortable and not insecure about it.
On another note, we are going to see Pixie, Sport's half sister, after Thanksgiving. We will be celebrating her first birthday. Her adoptive mom is incredibly open about visiting with her parents and with the boys and I. Especially since she is driving here from another state just for this. I think it's wonderful that Sport will get to know his sister even though they won't grow up together. At least he will be able to talk with her and know her instead of just wondering. I am incredibly thankful to her mom for that.



Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the sweet comments. I love meeting new bloggers...so HI!
That is so wonderful that Pixie gets to be involved in Sport's life. Kudos.