So we are driving to school this morning and I was explaining to Buddy that his aunt so and so is my sister. The following conversation happened.
Buddy: I don't have a sister?
Me: No dude, you don't. You have a brother.
Buddy: Why don't I have a sister?
Me: Um, I don't know.
Buddy: But I want a sister. A sister would make me happy.
Me: Um, maybe someday.
Buddy: But I want one right now, then I won't be sad.
Me: I don't know what to tell you.
Buddy: Mom, will you buy me a sister at the store?
Buddy: I don't have a sister?
Me: No dude, you don't. You have a brother.
Buddy: Why don't I have a sister?
Me: Um, I don't know.
Buddy: But I want a sister. A sister would make me happy.
Me: Um, maybe someday.
Buddy: But I want one right now, then I won't be sad.
Me: I don't know what to tell you.
Buddy: Mom, will you buy me a sister at the store?
Labels:
Buddy,
The things they say



Post a Comment