Doodlebell tagged me. She also sent me the link to learn how to do the linky thing so I could be cool like that. Thanks!

So, six things that you may not know about me. This should be pretty easy since I haven’t been in the blogosphere that long.

1. I can’t bend my thumb without my index finger bending also. Like shooting a pretend gun, my index finger just bends until it points at me instead of straight. My thumbs are also double jointed and can bend backward as far as they can forward.

2. This is always fun and freaks people out. If I bend my index finger, which oddly I can do without affecting my thumb, a big muscle or something pops up in the palm of my hand. My mom can do it also but I’ve never heard of anyone else.

3. If I stand with my feet together and close my eyes I will fall over. It’s a left over from decompression sickness. My pinky fingers also tingle sometimes, especially if a have an adult beverage.

4. Hmm, lets see if I can do this all on weird physical quirks. My left knee bends back over and inch further than my right. I was in a brace on and off quite a bit from dislocating my knee and surgery.

5. You will get punched if you touch my knees. I won’t be angry, it’s more of a reflex from too many dislocations. I am also incapable of moving my knee cap around with my hand, freaks me out for the same reason.

6. I have restless leg syndrome. Nice to finally have a real name for it instead of twitchy leg which is what I call it. It’s really bad on long car rides on in a plane where I can’t do anything about it. It will stop instantly if I lay on my stomach. I wonder what that has to do with it.

As I read this, except for number three, my mom is exactly the same. It’s all her fault.


Edit to fix the craziness that happend with the linky thing. I've got it handled now though.
Labels:
Kristine
edit post
3 Responses
  1. doodlebelle Says:

    Uuummm...You're weird. Well, your body is anyway.


  2. totally weird! how nice of you to share your quirks... the punching thing is very funny!!!!


  3. Kristine Says:

    I know, I'm just a mess of weirdness. lol.
    My mom almost broke a doctors nose when he grabbed her knee without warning.


Post a Comment