I'm stealing a post from Doodlebell but I'm pretty sure she won't mind. Please go read This. She wrote a very informative post about how to get involved and help pass a bill in congress to create a National Childhood Brain Tumor Prevention Network. She has a ton of great infomation and makes it really easy to help. Seriously it will take about fifteen minutes of your time and will make a major difference in the lives of so many children.

What are you waiting for...I don't have anything interesting to say, she does.
Kristine
edit post
2 Responses
  1. doodlebelle Says:

    Oh Yay! I didn't know my post was going to get featured by you when I took down the sample letters.

    I put them back up!

    Thanks Kristine, I really appreciate you trying to draw attention to this.


  2. Kristine Says:

    I didn't know either, it was sort of a 'duh' moment after I sent emails out that I should also post it. I'm glad I could help. Also, I didn't mean you had to repost the letters if the post is to long. I just wanted to get a copy. I have it now, thanks:-)


Post a Comment