My younger brother called, (Sport's biological father for those keeping track) to say he'd recieved an email from the boy's bio mom. I haven't heard from her in over a year but still talk to her sister. She emailed him to ask how the boys were doing, he called to ask me what to tell her. For a few minutes I went back a forth with a few emotions but I realized the biggest one was hope. Tiger still occupies my thoughts and I really want to know more about him. If possible it's my hope that the boys will know their half brother. My problem is whether she is still with Tiger's father, he creeps me out in a big way. My brother is going to try to delicately (if that's possible for him) find out if the guy is still in the picture and if Tiger is still with her.

The possibilities that may open up excite me. If the guy is out of the picture and Tiger is still with her maybe she'd be interested in talking again. Somewhere down the road maybe all the boys can meet. If Tiger is no longer with her and placed in foster care then I can contact the agency where she lives and hopefully get involved that way. If, however, the guy is still in the picture and she still has Tiger then I can't be in contact. This guy tried to kidnap his child from foster care on their way to a scheduled meeting with us. The possibilites there are something I don't like to think about. So, I'll keep happy thoughts for our future and hope it works out that the boys will all know eachother hopefully sooner rather than later.

As for football. What is it about the game that take a normally mild mannered man and turns him into a nut job? I mean really, what is it? Jay is so calm and for the most part reserved, it's a rare occasion I see him angry. Actually I'm not sure I'd seen it until yesterday. We were all watching the game and the boys love to imitate him whatever he says (or yells) at the TV. Usually it's all excited yelling and jumping and it cracks me up to watch. By the end of the third quarter yesterday I had to take the boys out of the room. Sport was covering his ears and Buddy was yelling 'Kill em!' and shaking his fists at the TV. I don't know who that crazy guy was in my living room last night but it certainly wasn't Jay.
Labels: , , ,
Kristine
edit post
2 Responses
  1. doodlebelle Says:

    Wow, wow, wow, you shock me and then crack me up! He tried to KIDNAP the kid? OMG! I see why you want to stay far, far away. and as for the football madness, lololol.
    I do hope it works out that they get contact though.


  2. Kristine Says:

    I know, crazy huh. They didn't show up for a visit they had scheduled and I found out why about a week later. Really freaked me out but the visit was going to be held at a very public place so I'm sure we would have been fine. At least that's what I tell myself.


Post a Comment