Our adoption worker called and we finally have an appointment to do the home study visit on the 18th. This is the next (first) step in the actual adoption process. From what I understand about the way it works, now that we have this step scheduled our adoption worker will be working just our case until it is done. Yipee!!!

We have this, a subsidy meeting, lawyer meeting, probably a couple other minor things, then.....Court Date. No more worrying about breaking the county rules, I can have who ever I want for a sitter, I can take them out of state without paperwork, and when I pick them up at daycare I won't have a tiny panic attack everytime wondering if they will be there. On the rare occasion I get to go out of town and leave the boys with my mom I won't have to worry that they might not be there when I return.

I am so excited that the ball is finally rolling after so many months of nothing.
Labels:
Kristine
edit post
2 Responses
  1. doodlebelle Says:

    That is FANTASTIC news!


  2. That is great! Keep us posted!
    So nice to see some good news ;)


Post a Comment