Please ignore the look of my blog for awhile. It was pretty easy to ignore before but things are jumping around a bit for now. My sidebar for instance, it's no longer on the side. Not really sure why or how it dropped to the bottom but I'm not a fan.

I'm looking at different templates and such and the current picture will not stay, way to big. Also, I'm not sure if posts I edit show up again in anyone's reader, I hope not.

Oh, and the lack of break between posts...um, yea. Not sure why that happend. I hope this is a blogger issue cuz if not, all I did was put in a picture. Who knows what will happen when I make real changes.
Labels:
Kristine
edit post
3 Responses
  1. Cristin Says:

    I go back and edit old posts ALL THE TIME. I have no idea if they pop up as new posts in people's readers... nor do I care.

    Sometimes Blogger acts like it is smokin the good stuff.


  2. blogger pisses me off daily.. I blaem it all on them! You go girl, for going editing old stuff... MWP is too lazy~


  3. greygillfish Says:

    EERRR! I have so many complaints with blogger. Nothing is easy, and I am not good with editing HTML. At least your sidebar is back now. :) Good Luck!


Post a Comment