Yesterday we made our second trip to quickcare within two months. It’s a good thing Sport has a hard head because we had to get it glued again. Apparently he was running with a bucket and of course tripped, landing his eyebrow on the bucket rim. The cut wasn’t deep so it didn’t need to be stitched thankfully.
I was very impressed with how Sport handled himself while the doctor was squeezing his little swollen brow together and poking at his cut. He didn't fidget or flinch, just patiently waited for the doctor to finish. The cut was close to his eye so had he been wiggly it would have been very difficult for the doctor to glue it well.
While I'm happy our trips have been for minor things I'd like to stay away from quickcare for awhile.
Edit: Sport tried to catch a basketball with his face later that night. Since his eyebrow was already glued it only bled a little. What am I going to do with that boy?
I was very impressed with how Sport handled himself while the doctor was squeezing his little swollen brow together and poking at his cut. He didn't fidget or flinch, just patiently waited for the doctor to finish. The cut was close to his eye so had he been wiggly it would have been very difficult for the doctor to glue it well.
While I'm happy our trips have been for minor things I'd like to stay away from quickcare for awhile.
Edit: Sport tried to catch a basketball with his face later that night. Since his eyebrow was already glued it only bled a little. What am I going to do with that boy?
Labels:
Sport



Thank goodness, it wasn't bad this time. I hope you can stay away from quickcare too.
OH WOW!!! I dont know how you do it... I photographed a little boy the other day, that was jumping off of EVERYTHING.. head first.. I almost had a heart attack and his mom was just laughing. I guess you get used to it?
GOOD LUCK!