The last few weeks have flown by and it's kind of unbelievable that I will be married on Saturday! It's coming so fast and somehow still not fast enough. There is still a ton of stuff to do but it's all getting done with lots of help.

The next few days are going to be a whirlwind of friends, family, food and everything else that goes along with a wedding. Thankfully, in about 30 minutes I will officially be on VACATION! Oh how I need one of those. I have not taken more than a four day weekend in over three years and I am past due.

I'm not sure if I will post or not until I get back from our honeymoon but I'll be thinking about it. There is going to be so much going on and I'm sooo looking forward to it. I plan on taking tons of pictures with my new camera and Jay bought larger memory cards. Woo hoo!

The boys need a break from us just as much as we need one but I'm going to miss the snot out of them. They probably won't even notice we're gone with all the fun they will be having. There is a new tree house complete with swing and zip line going up in Nana and Grandpa's backyard. They're already beside themselves with excitement, the tree house is going to send them over the edge.

There is so much going through my little brain right now that it's hard to keep the train on the tracks. I hope everyone has a wonderful couple weeks and I'll have a lot of catching up to do when I get back.



Edit: It was perfect.
Labels: , ,
Kristine
edit post
2 Responses
  1. greygillfish Says:

    I hope it is all you dreamed it would be! Have a wonderful day, and enjoy your honeymoon and some much needed adult time. I can't wait to see all your fabulous pictures. I will be thinking about you! CONGRATS!!!!


  2. Cristin Says:

    awwww! Congratulaions! Have a Wonderful time!


Post a Comment