I’m happy to report I have all photos from the stolen drive. Somehow I was smart enough to back them up on another computer, it’s all there. I’ll be very busy the next couple days putting them on disks. I’m also upgrading from a 40gb drive to a new 500gb portable drive courtesy of the bossmen. Nice.
*******
Things they took:
(3) 5 year old laptops
(1) keyboard and mouse
(1) 40gb external drive
(1) case of candy bars
(1) case granola bars
(1) bag beef jerky
(1) case generic brand fruit snacks
(1) large matted print of the ocean
(1) trash can
(1) chair massage thingy you sit on
(1) sock
$2500 worth of tools
Things they did not take:
(3) other computers
(2) other laptop keyboards
(5) printers
(1) HP plotter (yay, I like my plotter)
(1) server
(1) 19” flat screen monitor (again, yay, I like my monitor)
(1) case cheeze it crackers
(1) case chex mix
$10,000 worth of copper wire
I think there were two assholes. One needed money and one was high.
********
Sometimes my mouth is faster than my brain.
Me: That’s a pretty small window they broke. Probably why they didn’t take the desktop computers.
Bossman: Uh, they went out the front door.
Me: And that’s why I decided against a career in law enforcement.
*******
Things they took:
(3) 5 year old laptops
(1) keyboard and mouse
(1) 40gb external drive
(1) case of candy bars
(1) case granola bars
(1) bag beef jerky
(1) case generic brand fruit snacks
(1) large matted print of the ocean
(1) trash can
(1) chair massage thingy you sit on
(1) sock
$2500 worth of tools
Things they did not take:
(3) other computers
(2) other laptop keyboards
(5) printers
(1) HP plotter (yay, I like my plotter)
(1) server
(1) 19” flat screen monitor (again, yay, I like my monitor)
(1) case cheeze it crackers
(1) case chex mix
$10,000 worth of copper wire
I think there were two assholes. One needed money and one was high.
********
Sometimes my mouth is faster than my brain.
Me: That’s a pretty small window they broke. Probably why they didn’t take the desktop computers.
Bossman: Uh, they went out the front door.
Me: And that’s why I decided against a career in law enforcement.
Labels:
Jerks



YEAH, you got your photos back! That makes my evening. I was so worried about it. My photos are all scattered around, but mostly on my work computer which is not backed up.
WOW. those scumbags were hungry!
By the way, what is HP Plotter?
One sock? WTF??
And we can now add my lint brush to the list of stolen items.