Every morning you insist on waking me up, again and again. I tell you to shut up and for a little while you do. But you just can’t be still can you? A smack only shuts you up for a few minutes. Now I’m just irritated. Don’t you know how much I enjoy my sleep? Why do you insist on being so loud first thing in the morning?

I would love to sleep in until the sun comes up for once. That’s really all I’m asking for. So please, for me? Let’s try a new routine for tomorrow morning. I get to sleep in and you get to live. How about that? Sound good? I hope so because I’d hate to have to throw you across the room again.

Stupid alarm clock.
Labels:
Kristine
edit post
2 Responses
  1. greygillfish Says:

    HA! I was thinking a CAT! That is the only thing I would slap other than my alarm clock. HA! I am so tired this week too. I really contemplated sleeping in today. I just want one day!


  2. Cristin Says:

    Alarm clocks suck the big one. I haven't had to use one in years... thanks to the kids.. I'm told that you're not supposed to throw them across the room...


Post a Comment