Quick update...
Sport is growing crazy fast! His shoes size is two and half sizes bigger than his older brother.
Buddy is loving kindergarten and has his first loose tooth. He is very proud and tells everyone. 'Don't talk to strangers' is so far lost on him.
Jay is showing everyday what a great husband and father he is. He has been taking such great care of me.
As for me...well, I'm pregnant:)
Sport is growing crazy fast! His shoes size is two and half sizes bigger than his older brother.
Buddy is loving kindergarten and has his first loose tooth. He is very proud and tells everyone. 'Don't talk to strangers' is so far lost on him.
Jay is showing everyday what a great husband and father he is. He has been taking such great care of me.
As for me...well, I'm pregnant:)



OH MY WORD!!!!!!!! I am so thrilled for you and Jay. ...Seriously, I am smiling from ear to ear. You totally caught me off guard on that little last sentence too. I need specifics, girl! You can't just announce that and nothing else. LOL! Due? Feeling okay? How did you tell the boys? There reaction?
Thanks for the comments today. :) Want to come to Oklahoma for a newborn session? HA! CONGRATS!