Being away so long I'm not even sure where to start. The biggest news would probably be a good place. My pregnancy is going really well and much easier than anyone is entitled to. I'm just over 5 months now and have gained more weight than I had hoped by now but whatever. For the most part I feel great, just in need of new clothes. The baby is growing right along and everything looks great.
Buddy is super excited about the baby and likes to rub my belly and give kisses. He's informed us he will do the dishes but will not change poopy diapers. I'm fine with that.
Sport is more quiet about it but then he usually is. He did offer to share his room with her. Oh, it's a girl! Yay! I never thought I'd want a girl but there is a whole lot of boy in our house. I hope for her sake she's not a diva princess because she will have a rough life. I don't know how to do my own hair and own zero makeup.
My belly is definitely growing, right along with my butt and holy boobies those things are getting huge. Never realized I wasn't filling about my bra before. Sheesh.
In other wonderful news, our ghetto town neighbors moved out or are at least in the process. They were amazing in a horrific sort of way. He actually built a shed right in the front yard next to my house. Who does that? The same people who leave a toilet in the front yard for a month.
I'm usually a live and let live kind of girl but the shed was too much. The city enforcement people were very helpful and the shed came down a few days after I called them. The toilet moved elsewhere also. The dogs though, oh my good lord the dogs. They barked every single night starting at 8pm and went of for hours. Sometimes well into the early morning hours. Who lets their dogs do that, or for that matter can stand the noise?
They've been gone about 3 weeks but there is still crap all over so I'm not sure if they are still moving or just abandoned it all. I really think they were squatting. So happy they are gone.
It's Sport's birthday today and he is very proud to be 5 years old. We'll have a little cake and ice cream tonight but he is most looking forward to grandma arriving to carry him away for three days of fun. We were able to do that for Buddy last month for his birthday and it was perfect. Presents and more cake and birthday money are all great but more importantly the one on one attention is the best gift.
While Sport is with grandma we will be decorating his room finally and making it his. I can't wait for him to see it. Since we moved him in the spare room it hasn't felt like his yet. Just a haphazard collection of things to get him started. He stayed in there a lot for the first couple weeks but rarely spends time in there now. I think that will change. I'm so looking forward to this surprise for him. I'll post pics of the redo.
Buddy is super excited about the baby and likes to rub my belly and give kisses. He's informed us he will do the dishes but will not change poopy diapers. I'm fine with that.
Sport is more quiet about it but then he usually is. He did offer to share his room with her. Oh, it's a girl! Yay! I never thought I'd want a girl but there is a whole lot of boy in our house. I hope for her sake she's not a diva princess because she will have a rough life. I don't know how to do my own hair and own zero makeup.
My belly is definitely growing, right along with my butt and holy boobies those things are getting huge. Never realized I wasn't filling about my bra before. Sheesh.
In other wonderful news, our ghetto town neighbors moved out or are at least in the process. They were amazing in a horrific sort of way. He actually built a shed right in the front yard next to my house. Who does that? The same people who leave a toilet in the front yard for a month.
I'm usually a live and let live kind of girl but the shed was too much. The city enforcement people were very helpful and the shed came down a few days after I called them. The toilet moved elsewhere also. The dogs though, oh my good lord the dogs. They barked every single night starting at 8pm and went of for hours. Sometimes well into the early morning hours. Who lets their dogs do that, or for that matter can stand the noise?
They've been gone about 3 weeks but there is still crap all over so I'm not sure if they are still moving or just abandoned it all. I really think they were squatting. So happy they are gone.
It's Sport's birthday today and he is very proud to be 5 years old. We'll have a little cake and ice cream tonight but he is most looking forward to grandma arriving to carry him away for three days of fun. We were able to do that for Buddy last month for his birthday and it was perfect. Presents and more cake and birthday money are all great but more importantly the one on one attention is the best gift.
While Sport is with grandma we will be decorating his room finally and making it his. I can't wait for him to see it. Since we moved him in the spare room it hasn't felt like his yet. Just a haphazard collection of things to get him started. He stayed in there a lot for the first couple weeks but rarely spends time in there now. I think that will change. I'm so looking forward to this surprise for him. I'll post pics of the redo.



Didn't know you were pregnant did I?
Congratulations!
(That was a stretch actually as I've had the kids home on school vacation all week and my brain is now fondu.)
Happy Birthday to SPORT!
I am glad your pregnancy is still going well, and glad to hear you confirmed it is a girl. It will be so much fun to have some pink around. :) Do I need to send you some bows, and a doll for you to practice hair?
Miss you...please post more often.
So glad you are back!!!